Monday, April 30, 2007

The sound I love the Most

Last night I was asked what my least favorite sound, and my most favorite sound was. I though about it. I am a very visual person, which correlates into being extremely sensitive to sounds, for every sound evokes poignant images (both good and bad). Because of this there are many sounds that I both love, and greatly dislike.

In the end I answered that my most disliked sound is hard rock. The chaos of noise, the screeching, the darkness, the depression, the pain, the anger, and apathy communicated in such music makes me positively sick if ever I am unfortunate enough to hear it.

As for the sound I love the best, It was a cross between a baby's laugh, and a real thunder storm. Like the ones I experienced on my mission in the south during hurricane season. (A Tropical Storm)

No comments: